There are currently 2776 movies on our website.

99.9: Criminal Lawyer / 99.9-刑事専門弁護士- (2016)

0
( High Definition )

99.9 Criminal Lawyer

SYNOPSIS:
Hiroto Miyama is an unconventional young lawyer who dances to his own tune and gets a little obsessive. For one thing, he’s only interested in criminal cases, and he will never give up in his pursuit of the truth even if offers only a 0.1% chance of being discovered. Japan’s 99.9% criminal case conviction rate leads the world, attesting to a “highly reliable” judicial system. In other words, once a crime suspect is indicted, prosecutor arguments tend to be accepted hook, line and sinker. In the face of those 99.9% odds, there’s no money in being a defense lawyer specializing in criminal cases, but for Miyama, that’s where the interest and kernels of truth lie. From unexpected places, the mold-breaking Miyama stakes his reputation on a prayer of a chance as he clashes with hotshot lawyers who’ll go to any lengths to win in this gloriously fun, legal mystery.

DETAILS:
Title: 99.9-刑事専門弁護士-
Title (romaji): 99.9: Criminal Lawyer
Format: Renzoku
Genre: Legal, human
Episodes: TBD
Broadcast network: TBS
Broadcast period: 2016-Apr-17
Air time: Sunday 21:00
Opening theme:

CAST:
Matsumoto Jun as Miyama Hiroto (33)
Kagawa Teruyuki as Sada Atsuhiro (47)
Eikura Nana as Tachibana Ayano (27)
Aoki Munetaka as Marukawa Takahisa (36)
Katagiri Jin as Akashi Tatsuya (40)
Magy as Fujino Hiroki (44)
Watanabe Makiko (渡辺真起子) as Togawa Natsuko (41)
Baba Toru (馬場徹) as Ochiai Yohei (27)
Emi Kurara as Sada Yukiko (36)
Ikeda Takafumi (池田貴史) as Bando Kenta (44)
Kishii Yukino (岸井ゆきの) as Kanako (24)
Fujimoto Takahiro as Shiga Makoto (46)
Okuda Eiji as Otomo Shuichi (60)
Kishibe Ittoku as Madarame Haruhiko (65)

Subtitles
TBA

720p HD BIGFILE DOWNLOAD LINKS

720p HD ALFAFILE DOWNLOAD LINKS

720p HD RAPIDGATOR DOWNLOAD LINKS




  • 6,852 views
    Description 8 months
    99.9: Criminal Lawyer / 99.9-刑事専門弁護士- (2016)

    SYNOPSIS: Hiroto Miyama is an unconventional young lawyer who dances to his own tune and gets a little obsessive. For one thing, he’s only interested in criminal cases, and he will never give up in his pursuit of the truth even if offers only a 0.1% chance of being discovered. Japan’s 99.9% criminal case conviction […]

    Tags: , , ,

    Comments WOULD YOU LIKE TO COMMENT ?